Main Menu

Bus-ay

Started by foxwife, Oct 11, 2014, 09:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

foxwife

To those who know and wish to know me!

Since it's been a while I just wanted to drop a line and say I'm not gone forever, just consumed by school and recovery from an auto accident. I walked away relatively ok, but getting things back in order while keeping abreast with necessities and still finding moments of peace has been a task.

I will be back when Life slows down a little more,

Foxwife (Meliae Fox)

Edge

OUCH. >_< Good luck with your recovery.
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

Goat

I will make sure she comes back!  For reals.

Arya

Awesome@Goat.

Sorry to hear, Foxwife.  But I am glad you are sorting things out. That comes before the game.

Look forward to seeing my favourite courtesan appear again!

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Hey, get better!  We're all here waiting and rooting for your recovery.  :)  Good thoughts!

foxwife

Haha, yes. Trust and believe that Goat would make sure I came back ;). Thank you so much for your well-wishes! You all make me feel very welcome here <3 Heart-shapes and love to you all!

modronlove

glad to hear your doing alright!

theshobit

One day at a time... and well wishes. I was in a head-on collision myself back in August. I still don't feel my old self. It doesn't help that I take that same intersection to work and home every day.