Main Menu

Character Re-creations

Started by Vincent07, Mar 25, 2015, 10:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vincent07

I got bored.

Let's see what other characters can be re-created within the constraints of CD's clothing selection.

I'll start.

Deedlit from Record of Lodoss War
"You think any of it matters? The things we did? The lives we destroyed. That's all that's ever gonna count. So, yeah, surprise. You're going to hell. We both are." -Angel

sinisteromnibus

Vincent07 Avatar
I got bored.

Let's see what other characters can be re-created within the constraints of CD's clothing selection.

I'll start.

Deedlit from Record of Lodoss War
I love it! And so glad that someone else is a fan of Record of Lodoss War. Best anime of all time.

Edge

Sadly it seems I don't have any pictures of Lia from MD when she was wearing her armor like Rose from Legend of Dragoon. Maybe I'll remake it tonight.

In the meantime:

Caprice in her current armor, based off Daryl from Final Fantasy VI. She's also done Terra as well as Schala from Chrono Trigger before.

My old DM avatar, based on Jack Noir from Homestuck.

And The Puck AKA Robyn Goodfellow, based on the Gargoyles version of the same:
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

modronlove

Lodoss War for the win!  Ha ha!   That's a pretty good Deedlit too.

Vincent07

Rose from Legend of Dragoon you say?

Alright.
"You think any of it matters? The things we did? The lives we destroyed. That's all that's ever gonna count. So, yeah, surprise. You're going to hell. We both are." -Angel

FaeFae

Gnnh... Legend of the Dragoon. I pine for it so!

This game is actually quite fun - and hard.

Guess.

and... You left your glasses on? Someone will recognize you like that! Oh no.

Vincent07

I made a certain Vampire Hunter...

modronlove

I need to start paying you all to dress my characters :P

Edge

Vincent07 Avatar
Rose from Legend of Dragoon you say?

Alright.
That's actually better than Lia's version. Nicely done!
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda