WTFIMDNDC: inspired character choices

Started by threeguesses, Jan 09, 2015, 12:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

threeguesses

For those of you with altitis but a lack of inspiration:

www.whothefuckismydndcharacter.com/

Lets see what madness we can find.

Ogre Time Yay

"Sentimental Halfling Paladin from the city sewers who is really (I MEAN REALLY) afraid of the dark"

Been there, done that...

Valimar Dragonbane

Evidently I am an...

"argumentative Elf Barbarian from the city post office who doesn't believe in magic, ever"

Who knew!
Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

Nevermore

POMPOUS HALFLING CLERIC FROM AN ILLUSORY FOREST WHO HAS A HUGE DEBT TO PAY BACK,  

*sighs*
So so cliche. *eyeroll*

Atomic Twinkie

I am :

"NAIVE HALF-ELF MONK FROM A SLAVE OWNING CITY WHO FINDS IT IMPOSSIBLE TO SPEAK TO GIRLS"

FaeFae

YOU THINK YOUR CHARACTER IS COOL? MY CHARACTER IS A -BLEEP- LAZY HALF-ELF BARD FROM A THEATRE COMPANY WHO HATES MUSIC.

That's right.

onivel

A suspicious Tiefling Monk from a slave owning city who always wanted to learn magic but struggled with it
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

theshobit

I am...

UNBALANCED HALFLING WARLOCK FROM A POOR DAIRY FARM WHO WANTS EVERYONE TO LIKE THEM

suddenperihelion

Bossy Tiefling Cleric from the most vile of swamps who has had it up to here with everyone's crap

thorien

"NOSY HALF-ELF SORCERER FROM A THRIVING SEAPORT TOWN WHO WANTS TO SMASH THE CAPITALIST SYSTEM" - Ugh...  The system is really mean. :D

valiea987

This is great!

blunt Half-elf Monk from the quality control for potion brewing association who is in way too deep with the wrong sort of people