Main Menu

That moving thing and back to school people talk about.

Started by Arya, Apr 28, 2015, 12:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arya

So, as you all have noticed, I have been rather spotty on my ability to log into the server, and only prioritizing time with a few people as a result.  This is for a few reasons.

1. I am moving. I was just accepted into UNT and have some limited funding for returning full-time (rectifying that 'limited' part, application by application). My goal is to get all of my personal belongings packed before my trip to North Dakota and Winniepeg, between May 2-10, 2015.  Pray for the souls of RJ and Val, they may need it. >.> 

2.  While packing stuff, I have been looking for work on the side.  Yeah. I am one of those crazy people who enjoy school and work at once, I find! 

3. I have been stalling on some side projects, and am trying to work on those. Such as my writing.  Still need to re-organize that mess! 

On the upside, come June, I will probably have more availability.  And I still plan to try to run at least one event during the month of May (you know who you are).  July may have a few weeks of no Arya, due to a Euro friend coming into town to visit.  

I will update this thread as more news comes up.  But I thought I would at least give people a heads up on my availability (or, in some cases, lack thereof).

Hope all is well. I miss playing more regularly already!

Sincerely,
Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

onivel

Good luck with the move, school and job hunting! Have fun with Val and RJ. We'll see you when you can pop on.
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.