Main Menu

My first book - a sale!

Started by realityjumper, Jan 01, 2014, 06:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

realityjumper

If anyone wanted to check it out, you can order the Kindle version of A Ranger's Homecoming for FREE!!! Today through Saturday. check it out! www.amazon.com/Rangers-Homecoming-Karlene-Tura-Clark-ebook/dp/B007B2IE80/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1388616435&sr=1-1
"Death floats on the air, creeps through the window, comes with the handshake of a stranger. If we stop living because we fear death, then we have already died." ~ Raistlin Majere

morwen

daphne

Oh, excellent!  I got the original paperback, but a free Kindle version - that is real good!  A lot of times having the Kindle is much handier.

I can recommend the book.  :)

Ogre Time Yay

I've been slowly reverting back from my Kindle, to paperback books. Part of me just really likes the idea of actually having the book, and the other techy part of me is like "computer like book thingy? Awesome!"

Gonna be snagging a copy of this once I get home though.

realityjumper

If anyone wants an actual paperback of book one or two, signed by me, I can always make arrangements! (and discounts!) Send me a pm if interested!

Otherwise, hope everyone enjoys the kindle version!

"Death floats on the air, creeps through the window, comes with the handshake of a stranger. If we stop living because we fear death, then we have already died." ~ Raistlin Majere