Main Menu

Immersea Housing

Started by Goat, Sep 05, 2015, 04:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kymus

Are any of the rooms at the Inn still available? I just need a small room with a chest to store stuff.

valiea987

If I remember right, storage in housing doesn't persist cross-resets. So even if there is a chest, it wont serve as persistent storage, just temporary (with a risk of loss).

Kymus

valiea987 Avatar
If I remember right, storage in housing doesn't persist cross-resets. So even if there is a chest, it wont serve as persistent storage, just temporary (with a risk of loss).
Oh ouch. Good to know!

valiea987

Yeah. And because too packed an inventory can cause crashes on teleports and stuff, there's sort of a balancing act in inventory packrattery.

Goat

Also, I nixed the permanent inn rooms with this update.  The only one in use was for a pair of retired characters.  If you want an actual house though, there's still time to get it to me to be included in the big update.

Kymus

Gotcha. Yeah, if storage is a no-go, I've got no use for a house presently. Looking forward to seeing the new Immersea though :)

Vincent07

Persistent storage is coming.  <_<
"You think any of it matters? The things we did? The lives we destroyed. That's all that's ever gonna count. So, yeah, surprise. You're going to hell. We both are." -Angel

Kymus

Vincent07 Avatar
Persistent storage is coming.  <_<
Nice! thanks for the feedback, Vincent!

trylobyte

I wonder how much time I have to get a house in the update, should I spontaneously decide to get one...

Goat

ASAP, please.  I'm mostly done on my end.  This doesn't mean that a house can't be added in at a later date, but if you want it in with this update, then sooner would be better than later.

Nokteronoth

Working on something, hopefully I can get it to you by today(Thursday), Goat!

~BR

Goat

Goat

Also, for the record, plots 1, 10, 11, 13, 15 are all taken!