Main Menu

The great source of all the grumbling is back

Started by wendigo, Nov 04, 2015, 07:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wendigo

Hey there. I'm back, not super actively due to my current workload (not studying anymore like I did when I used to play here all those years ago) but I finally kicked myself to make an account on the new forums and since I found out my characters are still there (thanks to whichever admin decided they deserve to stay during the last spring cleaning) my grumpy giant who few of you might still remember will be around so if you have character that cannot live without neck ache and being grumbled at I have some great news for you ;)

Vincent07

Oh, we don't purge people's characters.  They might come back. :)
Welcome back.
"You think any of it matters? The things we did? The lives we destroyed. That's all that's ever gonna count. So, yeah, surprise. You're going to hell. We both are." -Angel

Fire Wraith

Yes, we don't usually clear them out, unless someone manages to really really piss us off somehow (and even then it's rare).
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." -George Bernard Shaw

"So long as you harbor love for this world, ever shall there be a place for you in it. Your adventures will never end."