Main Menu

Happy birthday, IDStewart.

Started by Nymera, Dec 15, 2015, 09:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nymera

A lot of you might not know of a player who once played here; a good friend of mine and a good friend to many others on CD.  (Though you may find a memorial to her, and others, in CD)

She passed away some years ago now, but I'll never forget our fun together on this server.  Well, today was her birthday, and I wanted to take a moment to remember our fellow roleplayer; A moment to step back if we're feeling stressed out, or bummed, or angry at someone...and remember how amazing and precious it is that we have this time together to laugh and play and share our stories with one another.

So it you find your character around the Warbling Seraph sometime tonight, have a virtual drink for an great old roleplayer of CD, and a great friend to many.   

destinysdesire

Happy birthday to our long departed, but never forgotten friend.
Loss of empathy might well be the most enduring and deep-cutting scar of all, the silent blade of an unseen emey, tearing at our hearts and stealing more than our strength- Drizzt Do'Urden

Edge

Rest in peace, old friend.
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

Not Batman

Here, here. Time for a drink to honor the memory. As PKD said "Let them play again, in some other way, and let them be happy". RIP.