Main Menu

A small Accident

Started by Autumn, Nov 27, 2014, 11:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn

OKay.  I have had a small accident in game.    

The other night I was not feeling well irl  And stopped at the pawnbroker in arable to sell some junk and well Mistook one suit of old armor/clothes For another and accidentally sold them.   They were a well DM modified *lumnaker OOOOLD dm*  Suit of armor with the name tag.  "Silence's Improved Armor of the Holy scout"  I didn't mean to sell it *since it being DM made/altered*    And if anyone bought it could you please let me know so I could get it back, as It was an accident and I did not mean to sell it and sincerely do not wish to be banned for this.

FaeFae

Hello! I saw this in the store and picked it up since it had your name on it and a DM tag. I didn't want a reset to munch it had one happened. See me in game for its return!

I'm black Friday shopping at the moment though. <.<

Lumnakar

Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

theotherkip

Aw they called you old. *hugs*

Your item has been passed to me! Hit me up for it ^_^ *thumbs up*

~Kip