Main Menu

Requests for gear to be made...

Started by destinysdesire, Apr 16, 2016, 10:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

destinysdesire

T5 gear is heavily lacking any helms, armors and Longswords.

Would love to see some of these made for the server! Thank you!!
Loss of empathy might well be the most enduring and deep-cutting scar of all, the silent blade of an unseen emey, tearing at our hearts and stealing more than our strength- Drizzt Do'Urden

Nokteronoth

There's a lot of them, I'm told, but they're incredibly rare drops now. I've got 1 piece of armor, and 3 different T5 helms but nothing else. That's even with (Recently) probably being one of the most prolific dungeoneers. Last 2 trips through the ice giants haven't even yielded something anyone in the party could use. It takes time, patience, and a lot of effort to find things you'll really want, and that's part of the fun.

Why don't you make a few things you'd like to see and submit them to Vincent/the admins so they could review and decide if they want to add anything, like Demonic was doing? If it's overpowered or unsuitable, they might simply edit or or not put it in.

~BR

destinysdesire

I don't know anything about making gear or the scripting or anything else, I was actually told none of this existed via a DM so if I am wrong, great!
Loss of empathy might well be the most enduring and deep-cutting scar of all, the silent blade of an unseen emey, tearing at our hearts and stealing more than our strength- Drizzt Do'Urden

Deleted

No.  They exist.

DMs can't see the loot tables, so...

Simply put, T5 gear is small chance to find to begin with.  T5 armor rarer than that, and T5 weapons even rarer.

There are quite a few helms.

There are plenty of armors.

Longswords are not a problem.  :)

destinysdesire

Garage Trashcan

I added a few things in my item update that I sent to , but he likely hasn't had time to go through everything and add the items in yet.

But getting T5 gear (or even good T5 gear) is like getting drops in an MMO or any other grindy game. It takes time and effort. You can't just be top-tier in a week. Just be glad there isn't a weekly lockout >.> People would get off their asses even less.
Torsten Solberg - Jovial Jotunkind
Halonya Gabranth - Paladin of Hoar
Alethra Duskmantle - Spoiled Socialite
Retired PCs: Felix Greentrack, Nikolai Mikhailovich

Vincent07

Tier 5 weapons/armor are intentionally super rare at present.

They may become a bit more common with the final tier of dungeons, but they will never be as easily obtained as tier 4 is.
"You think any of it matters? The things we did? The lives we destroyed. That's all that's ever gonna count. So, yeah, surprise. You're going to hell. We both are." -Angel