Main Menu

A Return

Started by daphne, May 07, 2016, 02:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daphne

When I first typed the title, autocorrect made into "a Rerun". Hopefully not a sign!

Anyway, thanks to the people who have sent me notes and welcomes already. That was very appreciated!  I hope to be able to be doing some stuff both in game and in the forums. I'm back to work and feeling pretty good. Just trying to make sure I keep everything in perspective.

Great to see everyone!

~Daph~

Arya

Welcome back! I said it already, but it is worth repeating.

We look forward to seeing Carys active on the Cormyrean side and Eilira active on the Deepingdale side. ^.^

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Not Batman

HOLY SHIZNIT, IT'S DAPHNE! HI! WELCOME BACK!

Fire Wraith

Welcome back! ^_^
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." -George Bernard Shaw

"So long as you harbor love for this world, ever shall there be a place for you in it. Your adventures will never end."

Darvins

Added Iy hopes to snug a Flynn because she misses the Sheighley, she needs a calm sensible influance in her life, or a Sheighley at least

Valimar Dragonbane

Welcome back!
Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

allatum

trylobyte

I've said it ingame and I'll say it here too, welcome back Daphne!

Welcome back Daphne!  

onivel

Good to see you back IG, Daph. :)
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

Deleted

Welcome back!

thorien

Hello and welcome!