Main Menu

Something to check out and consider

Started by destinysdesire, May 12, 2016, 04:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

destinysdesire

I have made it known to DM's that I have a few....stumbling blocks when it comes to my own personal life...Something though part of me never understood was why. Recently I was suggested to try out a personality test that can tell you so much about a person. Here is the test site, takes about 10-12 minutes, and it can REALLY tell you a lot about yourself. For those interested, I am also adding my own results. Something that may even help the DM's and Admin understand me a bit better.

Link to the site: www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

My results: www.16personalities.com/infp-personality
Loss of empathy might well be the most enduring and deep-cutting scar of all, the silent blade of an unseen emey, tearing at our hearts and stealing more than our strength- Drizzt Do'Urden

onivel

Myers Briggs test... I've taken one before. So long as you answer true then the result shouldn't be too surprising. That said, it is usually harder for us to see ourselves for what we are than it is for an outside observer.

My result:

www.16personalities.com/profiles/573506d63c9b0
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

Edge

Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

ladybug

www.16personalities.com/intj-personality

I've taken this test several times over the years for various classes and again just a couple weeks ago. Always INTJ. Not entirely sure how to feel about this, given most of the examples are fictional villains and real-world politicians...
SDM Sto Helit

When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - C. S. Lewis

Nokteronoth

There's a difference between the two? o.o

I got this one: www.16personalities.com/intp-personality  

Funny enough, it wasn't always that one.

~BR

ladybug

SDM Sto Helit

When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - C. S. Lewis

Edge

Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

Goat

Ryoko Honda

Hehe, I always take this before creating a character. Trying to give me an idea of what the personalty of my characters will be like.

Deleted

Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow