Main Menu

Absences

Started by Dismus, Jan 24, 2017, 04:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dismus

I am going to be absent from the game and from the forums for the foreseeable future my real life has to many important things going on that I can't balance the two right now. In a few weeks I will reevaluate what I am able to do and not able to do. I will be available on skype but, it might take me a few hours or days to respond. 

Thanks for understanding,

Dizzy

spamtastic1979

Good luck sir, hope everything is peaceful and smooth!

Goat

Good look, my friend.  <3

Valimar Dragonbane

Good luck, man.  Positive vibes your way!
Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

Dismus

Things are calming down in my life. I unfortunately had a hard drive fail so it might still be a bit before i login.

Arya

Aw!

We will keep your seat warm for you!

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Edge

Good to see you around again man.
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda