Main Menu

Well wishes and abundances of joy to future mama (again)

Started by Arya, May 19, 2017, 01:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arya

As the days pass, as the news here indicates, soon there will be someone who will get to be a mother not just once, but twice over!

Let us collect bundles of cute adorable puppy pictures, signifying prayers, well wishes, and positive juju for...

@belladonna     ! 

I will start with this little guy, in the name of the future BellaBaby. 

May the spam of cute puppy photos commence.

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

ladybug

Cute pictures are all well and good, but laughs over stupid things are also good.

Enjoy.
SDM Sto Helit

When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - C. S. Lewis

kothoses

We need to have whip round and get her a T.V. she is starting to breed like a Tentazione.

Edge

ladybug Avatar
Cute pictures are all well and good, but laughs over stupid things are also good.

Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

Dismus

According to Facebook both Bella and the baby are doing well!

Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Nokteronoth

Valimar Dragonbane

Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen