Main Menu

Away, Away!

Started by Goat, Sep 10, 2017, 03:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goat

Birthday week vacation extravaganza begins tomorrow!!

Week of awesome travel and family and friends!

We're going to be up in Williamsburg, VA for a few days doing the tourist thing, and then going to the Pagan Pride Festival (yeah, we're a bunch of heathens) in Raleigh the next weekend.  May pop in and out a bit between our journeys!  

Miss your faces!

Teh Goatz.

Valimar Dragonbane

Nice!  We have a Pagan Pride Festival at the end of the month.

Enjoy the vacation!
Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

Goat

Going to be away from home all week for a work training thing!  Bringing my computer with me this go round, but not sure how well hotel internet is going to support playing!

Valimar Dragonbane

Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

Arya

Yay! Join the rest of us heretics. ;-) (Oops, did I just call myself that? Ahem!)

But really. Enjoy the festival and enjoy your vacation extravaganza!

<3

Best,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow