Main Menu

Winter (November-December-January) Updates 2017

Started by Arya, Nov 21, 2017, 08:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arya

Some might wonder why I am not around as much in-game. Here is the run down.

For Thanksgiving week, I will only be on once player-side for an existing appointment made in advance in-game. Beyond that, five-minute store checkout logins, and my time top-side this Saturday, I will be pretty much not about.

My "NaNoWriMo word count" (not doing it for wins) had to be moved to December because this month got filled with some additional settle-in duties, involving a little do-it-yourself work and my stepfather coming into town. I will be entertaining this week until Friday.

I will be still this month trying to get a 20,000+ word count so I can get a solid 50,000 in December, and get to editing the $^#%#$ out of my novel. 

December, I will try to gradually trickle more activity into the month. Though will have some black out weekends and a few of the weekdays due to Holiday break plans (provided no bad weather hits). 

January, I will have considerably more free time.

Just keeping folks informed. Knocking on my wood on my desk, I am not dead yet!

Best wishes,
Arya

Postscript: The TLDR of it - I have been more busy than planned. And devoting a lot of time to my writing so I can get this baby done. School work is no longer an excuse.

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow