Main Menu

Suggested additions to the haks

Started by Carrot, Jan 29, 2014, 07:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carrot

If there's already an existing thread, or a more appropriate forum, feel free to move this.

I recall there being some discussion about some of the custom large shields obscuring several shield appearances from the 1.69 patch (those'd be great to have back, since a number of them are quite well-made, and there are a number of large shields not very much in use right now).

Also, some discussion about the low-res deity tower shields, which, if I recall correctly, no one is currently using because they look almost as if they were made in Microsoft Paint.  To that end, I think it'd be swell if we could swap out the Tyrran tower shield for this:

(As I checked, I noticed that the Vault seems to be presently down, though it wasn't as of this afternoon, according to the Wayback Machine.  So this might be moot, unless the content, which is in the April 2011 custom content challenge, comes back via the Neverwinter Vault Version 2.)

Edited to add: Vault's back online, now.  I assume this is an issue with it being basically a legacy website.  Did some research on the Bioware forums, and, though it's not supposed to go anywhere, it's not a bad idea to backup your favorite custom content, as the migration of scraped data to neverwintervault.org is not complete.