Main Menu

Spring DMing Schedule Notice 2018

Started by Arya, Mar 07, 2018, 09:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arya

Hi everyone,

Come this April, I will be with company, and so I may only get to do an adhoc here and there, and one or two events tops. I will be about sporadically playerside, but because of the situation I do not feel comfortable scheduling events as a DM. Without saying too much, I worry I will be impromptu rescheduling things constantly. I do not find that fair on anyone.

I regret momentum for plots slowing down as a result, but hopefully we will be in an awesome enough spot it will be a not-issue! Things should be good in May, going into June, where I will only have one week of being not-DM duties.

Thank you for your patience with me.

Best,
Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Arya

Update:

1. I scheduled the next segments of my storylines for the times I am available to do plotting. Expect to see the first week of April filled a bit on the  calendar, and one day of the week after. After April 11th, I am unable to do more. 

Until my company leaves, which will likely be in mid-May, I will be unable to schedule more. In part because I am not sure when I will be free. 

Thank you.

Best,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Arya

Update:

1. My mother is not coming due to health issues.

2. There will be a few events after April 11, 2018, but only the reschedules of ones that meant to happen earlier. 

I will not be contacting anyone to schedule the next segment of storylines until May, so I can give myself a breathing room from planning stuff. 

Best,
Arya