Main Menu

Speacial thanks to Nevermore, Arya, and FirstManDeparted

Started by Kymus, Feb 05, 2014, 12:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kymus

I just wanted to give a shout-out to these three for being awesome the other night.

I was wandering around cluelessly in the King's Forest (back in the day, it wasn't implemented yet, so this was my first time there) and Traorin got jumped by like 7 of those Orcs, nearly unbuffed. They killed him and I managed to beat the saving throw and started running for dear life invisible with 1hp and these things were chasing me down (they didn't care I was invis; ain't no orc got time fo' `dat) and I happened across FirstManDeparted (who immediately sent me a party invite; whaaat), Arya, and Nevermore. They let me chill with them for the rest of their adventure through the Orc Caverns.

Much thanks for the adventure and letting me tag along, guys!!

Arya

Aw! You are very welcome.  Hope things work out better next time for you. *Wink.*

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Kymus

Arya Kalarathri Avatar
Aw! You are very welcome.  Hope things work out better next time for you. *Wink.*

Sincerely,
Arya
Not my fault the whole clan snuck up on me.... there were 100 of them I tell you! I just fell because I defeated 93 unbuffed.... really....  :D

Nevermore

It was great to meet you and to help! Always a pleasure!