Main Menu

Dipping my toe into the water...

Started by theshobit, Feb 22, 2014, 01:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theshobit

Some may have noticed my absence. Honestly, I needed a break, a moment to step back, collect my thoughts and sift through the stress that is work. Things I had enjoyed began to feel like work rather than hobby; when that happens, it is a cue to step back. I want to thank you in advance for going easy on me as I learn the current rhythm of CD and acquaint myself with the movers & shakers that inhabit it. I'm hoping to recapture my niche, or at least the sense of having one. Time will tell. I'll see you in game.

~The Shobit

Arya

Welcome back!  Good to see you again and I hope to run into you more in-game!  <3 <3 <3

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

onivel

Already said in game, but glad to see you back.
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

Fire Wraith

Shobitsses?

Nasty, tricksy Shobitsses!  Steals our precious!

...oh, but welcome back nonetheless! ;)

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." -George Bernard Shaw

"So long as you harbor love for this world, ever shall there be a place for you in it. Your adventures will never end."

Welcome back!  We love our Shobit.

jixjum

Welcome to CD! Looking forward to the personalized DM adventures as I roam the vast wilds of Cormyr!

theshobit

It feels good to be back. I'm getting back into the swing of things, getting to know the current roster of characters before I start running events gain. I've got ideas! >: ) *group hugz* Yush. I takes the precious. *shifty eyes*