Main Menu

Free time, what's that?

Started by , Feb 18, 2014, 08:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deleted

As many have noted, I have less and less time available lately.  This is the result of the school plan I'm currently on (full-length courses shoved into 8 weeks makes for busy times).  I try to get on around 9pm Pacific, but usually end up needing to log around 11-midnight.

That said... I'm going to be offline Thursday-Sunday due to a much needed vacation.   :)

Arya

Thanks for the heads up! Hope you enjoy your time off!
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Deleted

I'm back.  Sorta.

Lack of internet now means I'm behind in schoolwork, again.

Also, lesson learned.  We're taking our own vehicle for family vacations instead of carpooling with my folks.

Arya

Yay! She is back! Even if...sort of?   <.<

Welcome back!

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

The Red Mage

Yeah, carpooling always seems like a fun and good idea until you're there, right there.

Deleted

Crunch time.

Signature Assignments (aka term papers) are due in 2 weeks.  I'm beyond busy.  However!  As a sanity check on myself, I will not be working on schoolwork after 9pm Pacific.  Hopefully I can squeeze a few hours of gaming in.  :D

Deleted

These past 3 weeks have been hell.  Still not sure when I'll get the time to get back in game for more than an hour at a time.  Until then, I'll continue forum lurking.

onivel

I know the feeling.. we lost a person at work so I have been swamped and just exhausted by time I get home.
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

jixjum

We'll be waiting and anticipating your return for RP adventures!