Main Menu

Going to be out of it for a few days.

Started by Vincent07, Mar 12, 2014, 12:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vincent07

Hey everyone.

I am likely to be somewhat unresponsive to requests and various staff matters for a few days.  I was in a car accident Sunday morning, and while I am thankfully still mobile, I'm doped up on a mix of Percoset and Valium to deal with the pain.  My car is completely totaled, so I'm dealing with that as well.

I may be about playerside some, but don't expect too much depth from me for a bit.

"You think any of it matters? The things we did? The lives we destroyed. That's all that's ever gonna count. So, yeah, surprise. You're going to hell. We both are." -Angel

Vincent, I'm glad your still with us man.  I hope for a speedy recovery and a new set of wheels.  I'm rooting for you.  

modronlove

Ouch, sorry to hear about that.  I'm glad it wasn't worse though.  Hope you recover quickly.

Deleted

Arya

*Huggles to the Vincent.*  Take care.  If you need a distraction at some point, let me know which night works for you and we can RP some!

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

trylobyte

Sorry to hear that man.  Glad to hear you're mostly alright, though.  Take your time, server won't explode while you're gone!

Dismus

The pictures of your car did not look so good. Glad you are ok.

sammael757

Holy cow man! I just saw this. Sorry to hear that bro-get well soon.

Ogre Time Yay

It's a good thing that you're alright, I hope you make a full recovery soon.

whitespirit

allatum

I didn't notice this thread until just now. I'm hoping your feeling better, and I'm glad you're more or less okay. Car accidents are terrifying :(