Main Menu

Howdy All

Started by winterhawk99, Apr 07, 2020, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

winterhawk99

Just wanted to show my face. Hi I'm Winter. I have been playing Lauriella on the server now for a few weeks and have had a lot of fun. I'm at work for ten days with nothing but a small shipping/receiving computer to see the outside world. Who would ever think a gunsmith would be an essential worker, HEH. Getting to know the server and when ready I'll post a review both on Harvest Moon Consortium and do a podcast with Mikey Williams about it. 

Also hope to continue to play on the server and see how I fit in with everyone. So far, so good. A few rough moments but easily correctable. Will be continuing Lauriella's story on my web site. Not sure I'm ready to post here yet.

Anyway thanks to everyone I have met and those I have interacted with so far have been outstanding rpers, Kudos to you all.

TanoXeneize

The Red Mage

onivel

Hey there.. its been great to interact with her!
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

Melody

It's nice to meet you, Winter! Welcome to CD!
"Hello, dashings and darlings!" - Melody

winterhawk99

Thanks everyone :)

I look forward to Rping with you!