Main Menu

I am disgusted at this behavior.

Started by Not Batman, Apr 05, 2014, 10:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daphne

Let's remember please - we are all here to have fun.  And it is not fun to feel harassed and picked on.  Always be good to each other OOC.  And make an effort IC for welcome and integration.

whitespirit

Whaaaaat?  :o

*blinks* ...

It has not been long ever since I had time to play again, barely a week but from what I have seen so far... everyone I saw, spoke with, or interacted with (ingame and OOC) was very friendly, warm hearted and actually quite welcoming. From what I read on the forum the new faces that I noticed seemed to be doing well as well, but then again maybe I missed them. Also, maybe I have simply missed what is going on, or it happened while I was still studying for this semester's exams but .. I am honestly a little shocked to hear that. Who could it be? And more importantly what could have happened? I for one am curious as to what prompted such a strong response - maybe there was some kind of misunderstanding? I hope it has nothing to do with me  :|

Ogre Time Yay

Huh... Well the good news is that new players are coming around, they're usually the meat on the t-bone of CD. I need to get back into the habit of playing CD again anyways, so if there are any new players that want their character to fit in or at least have some form of IC activity, they can send me a tell in game at GSID: OgreTimeYay

We'll see if we can remedy this situation by incorporating them into -stuff- and -things-!
Lookin' forward to it. :)

Arya

I have not really interacted much OOCly with many of the new bloods this week (short of Goat's wife).  So, anything done on my part have been based on IC reactions.  With that said, if anyone feels otherwise, I would be happy to hear it from them and clear up any misunderstandings that might have been wrought.  It does not feel good to feel isolated or snubbed - or outright harassed.

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

vaesi

Often times I find it best to find out two sides to a story before,  I hope that's been done in this situation as well, before condemnations are openly posted of disgusting behavior.  Most players here are very OOC friendly, however I find a lot of IC actions are misread and taken OOC mistakenly... that isn't always cause for being angry but should be an invitation to all sides talking in an ooc fashion and clearing up the situation.

Maybe whoever is complaining can talk to the folks in the afk area and clear up any misunderstandings?  And if there are players being OOC hostile to anyone new or old, and there are screenshots and the like to prove their acting this way- actions should be taken other than vague forum threads that everyone reads and now wonders if they've done something wrong... not posting this as provoking, simply trying ot offer a constructive way to resolve this so everyone can have fun.

Head Trauma

vaesi Avatar
Often times I find it best to find out two sides to a story before,  I hope that's been done in this situation as well, before condemnations are openly posted of disgusting behavior.  Most players here are very OOC friendly, however I find a lot of IC actions are misread and taken OOC mistakenly... that isn't always cause for being angry but should be an invitation to all sides talking in an ooc fashion and clearing up the situation.

Maybe whoever is complaining can talk to the folks in the afk area and clear up any misunderstandings?  And if there are players being OOC hostile to anyone new or old, and there are screenshots and the like to prove their acting this way- actions should be taken other than vague forum threads that everyone reads and now wonders if they've done something wrong... not posting this as provoking, simply trying ot offer a constructive way to resolve this so everyone can have fun.

+1 and handled by a admin.