Main Menu

After over 10 years...

Started by sabatra, Aug 11, 2020, 01:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sabatra

Hi. I downloaded and played NWN here on CD for the first time in over a decade last Sunday because another player in my Saturday night D&D session plays here. (Pointing at you, Marik.) I basically recreated one of my chars from that campaign here (I play two in the campaign) and I just want to say it was a very positive experience. Thank you all that RP'd with Sabatra. I will come back for more, work and RL permitting.

Sir Ven

TanoXeneize

Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Epi

platinum01

Alaunlith • Amethyst • Aolinn • Craven • Daisy • Isobel • Jocelyn • Rosalind • Tisiphone • Zirzabett

Melody

"Hello, dashings and darlings!" - Melody

onivel

" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

adalon

I've really enjoyed RPing our mysterious hooded characters together! I look forward to more :)