Main Menu

Custom Summons

Started by MadPhase, Apr 28, 2014, 11:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dagesh

I believe 1.68 added a patch where the last 3 .2da's used are cached for much faster calls. Here's what the nwnx_profiler tells me:

i_cstm_assoc (script name)         15 msec         31 calls

I fired it off a bunch of times in a row to get the above number.  For 31 times the script fired it use a total of 15 msecs for an average of .5 msec each time.

MadPhase

Good news:  I have them (almost 100% Certain)
Bad News: They're on my currently fried computer and Ill need a mobo before I can access that again.

So probably better to go on with dagesh's plan and let me know what and when I can help :)

More over: Thank you guys so much for looking into this! I wish I could be of more help, but beyond making creatures, designing fancy interior areas and quest writing I'm pretty useless.

Garage Trashcan

Trust us, we've been waiting for someone to come along and do this menial labor-- I mean, valuable task for a long time.
Torsten Solberg - Jovial Jotunkind
Halonya Gabranth - Paladin of Hoar
Alethra Duskmantle - Spoiled Socialite
Retired PCs: Felix Greentrack, Nikolai Mikhailovich

Vincent07

Hm, creatures and interior design... how are you at dungeons?  I can always use someone to make those.
"You think any of it matters? The things we did? The lives we destroyed. That's all that's ever gonna count. So, yeah, surprise. You're going to hell. We both are." -Angel

MadPhase

I've never really tried before. I've mostly just amused myself with making shops and pubs and basically playing the Sims meets NWN.

How hard could it be?

The Red Mage

Inc unnerfed beholders.

Masque

I have the SOT HAKs I will 100% skype em over to you this weekend Vincent. I have downloaded Skype on my main PC Game rig and they are ready to go. If I don't do it this weekend you guys can throw nasty insults to my face. I also have another module where they used book of summons which is what the original poster asked for.

However if the template system is being used potentially a suggestion for the scripter!

Could Conjuration Focus allow for multiple monsters or stronger monsters in terms of stat buffs and the same with the animal domain.

Also could a template system be used in regards to the Create Undead spells. That they pull their skins from the local monsters and apply say the 'Skeleton' statistics, the Zombie statistics and the like and then the statistics again bumped by things like focus in Necromancy and the flagging of the dungeon level.

For example an Epic Dungeon adds stronger stats to the base template to reflect the more powerful creature created?