Main Menu

Moving to a New (Host) Server

Started by Fire Wraith, Apr 28, 2014, 11:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orvil

Not just the kings forest, it's all of them. I've gone all over the place to check.

Atomic Twinkie

Indeed, Orvil mentioned such.

Vincent07

Hmm.  This may be due to an IP/Port change, we'll look into it.
"You think any of it matters? The things we did? The lives we destroyed. That's all that's ever gonna count. So, yeah, surprise. You're going to hell. We both are." -Angel

Vincent07

Update:

Event server is up.

It had crashed.

The old machine, when it crashed the process would close out and nwnx would restart it, now it just hanged at 'this isn't responding'.  We'll have to resolve that ... or figure out why the damn thing always crashes on portaling.  *grumble*
"You think any of it matters? The things we did? The lives we destroyed. That's all that's ever gonna count. So, yeah, surprise. You're going to hell. We both are." -Angel

Garage Trashcan

I cannot find the server.

Is it hiding from me?
Torsten Solberg - Jovial Jotunkind
Halonya Gabranth - Paladin of Hoar
Alethra Duskmantle - Spoiled Socialite
Retired PCs: Felix Greentrack, Nikolai Mikhailovich

oarthias

No it went boom and crashed.

Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Valimar Dragonbane

Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen