Main Menu

Weapon list for the forums

Started by Orvil, May 03, 2014, 07:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orvil

Would it be possible to get a list of the weapons that can be dual wielded up on the forums? Maybe under the sub forums with the rest of the character creation stuff? I think it would be helpful for people when they'd want or need to have weapon focus and such.

Garage Trashcan

All weapons that your race can hold in 1 hand can be dual-wielded, the exceptions being flails and whips.
Torsten Solberg - Jovial Jotunkind
Halonya Gabranth - Paladin of Hoar
Alethra Duskmantle - Spoiled Socialite
Retired PCs: Felix Greentrack, Nikolai Mikhailovich

modronlove

Fans can not be dual wielded, which is very saddening to me.

Vincent07

I think those fans are a fashion accessory, not a weapon.
"You think any of it matters? The things we did? The lives we destroyed. That's all that's ever gonna count. So, yeah, surprise. You're going to hell. We both are." -Angel

Fire Wraith

Technically, though NWN treats them as a weapon since NWN never included the ability to hold anything in your hand except a "weapon".  So all the held items/accessories are "weapons".

Like Books.
Mugs.

...Babies.  8-)

+5 Vorpal Baby of Explosive Diarrhea!

To answer your question though, yes, any one handed weapon (exceptions above) can be dual wielded.

Anything that is size Small wielded in your offhand gives the standard penalty (-2/-2 with Dual Wield Feat), while Medium (Rapiers, Longswords, Katana, etc) weapons in your offhand give an additional penalty, for a total of -4/-4 with Dual Wield feat.

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." -George Bernard Shaw

"So long as you harbor love for this world, ever shall there be a place for you in it. Your adventures will never end."

Darvins

Fire Wraith Avatar
Technically, though NWN treats them as a weapon since NWN never included the ability to hold anything in your hand except a "weapon".  So all the held items/accessories are "weapons".

Like Books.
Mugs.

...Babies.  8-)

+5 Vorpal Baby of Explosive Diarrhea!

To answer your question though, yes, any one handed weapon (exceptions above) can be dual wielded.

Anything that is size Small wielded in your offhand gives the standard penalty (-2/-2 with Dual Wield Feat), while Medium (Rapiers, Longswords, Katana, etc) weapons in your offhand give an additional penalty, for a total of -4/-4 with Dual Wield feat.

God damnit Fire, now you put this idea in my head it'll never leave me... must not beat a monster to death with Valars Baby must not....