Main Menu

Regarding Daphne's OOC Status

Started by Arya, Jun 08, 2014, 04:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arya

Hey everyone,

I was hesitant to bring it up because I did not want to divulge too much information. But without getting into too many details (since that is up to her to discuss individually), things are very intense for her IRL right now.  VERY intense. With that noted, if all of you could send positive energies, prayers, or well wishes to her during this time, please do so! 

Thank you guys.  :-)  I think it would be good for her to know she has many people rooting for her.

Sincerely,

Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Darvins

Nevermore

Sending every good thought her way. *hugs so much*

The Red Mage

Orvil

Hope all is well for you, and that is all turns out ok!!

Yaldabaoth

Thinking of you, Daphne.  Here's hoping things turn around for you real soon.

Deleted

Sending hugs and well wishes your way, Daphne.

*Hugs Daphne* We're all here for you!

Ogre Time Yay

I hope all turns out well for you, Daphne.

onivel

" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

modronlove

I hope everything turns out okay, take care of yourself, and my thoughts are with you .

daphne

Thank you so much everyone - that is very sweet and kind!  I am doing better - I just got held in the hospital a little longer than anticipated. Since that is like my most unfavorite place I was not happy. But I really appreciated seeing people wishing me well and showing that they were thinking good thoughts.

You all are wonderful!  Thank you!

theshobit

Sending positive energy and well wishes your way through the cosmos! : ) Good luck!

Fire Wraith

Daphne status = Awesome as always. :)
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." -George Bernard Shaw

"So long as you harbor love for this world, ever shall there be a place for you in it. Your adventures will never end."