Main Menu

Gone but not dead

Started by Sir Ven, Feb 28, 2022, 12:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Ven

Hey folks,

A few of you have reached out to me privately over the past few months asking me if I am alright.    :) I am.   I am happy, healthy and well.    Thank you very much for reaching out to me and getting in touch, it's a big compliment and speaks highly of each of you, much appreciated you amazing people.

That being said, shouldn't expect to see me on CD for a spell.   While I (eagerly) look forward to the next instalment of Fox's plotline with our little band off in the games, the day-to-day of CD just doesn't appeal to me in the way it once did.    I may very well be back at some point down the road, CD has been an 'RP home' of sorts for me over the years, but right now I'm off & keeping myself entertained with other distractions. 

I hope you all continue to enjoy yourselves greatly on CD.   Feel free to reach out on Discord if you're so inclined, I've not fallen off the planet and am usually happy to chat if I'm not busy.

Ta ta for now!

- Ven

Arya

I understand the feeling and I think we have all been there at different points. Enjoy! Will talk to you on Discord, no doubt.

Best,
Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

platinum01

I am so glad to hear you're doing well. Enjoy your break and I look forward to seeing you in game whenever the mood strikes!
Alaunlith • Amethyst • Aolinn • Craven • Daisy • Isobel • Jocelyn • Rosalind • Tisiphone • Zirzabett