Main Menu

The Amazing Hyde - Recorded Let's Play Videos

Started by Ogre Time Yay, Aug 18, 2014, 08:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ogre Time Yay

No problem at all, you are most certainly in for a treat with this game. :)

TheGuyThatPlaysAsJames

Ogre Time Yay Avatar
Also! Additions have been made to my plans! The Remastered version of Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers is set to launch in 10 days, 10 DAYS! This is the first game that I have ever live streamed a full play through of from beginning to end, so chances are I'm going to be buying this game on day one and doing a full Let's Play(LP) of this on Youtube. And if I'm not mistaken (unless things have changed, maybe), the James St. Bell character you all know and love was based off of the character Gabriel Knight. If watching James St. Bell participate in a voodoo mystery isn't enough to beckon you to watch this upcoming video, I don't know what is!

I think he's definitely come onto his own, but there's no denying the similarities that still remain. :) James has always been a bit more brash than Gabriel, for sure, but the voice is spot on.

Also a little sad to hear that they ended up going for a new cast (Tim Curry... :( I hear he's recovering from a stroke, though. Gah, we're getting old!), but I like what I've heard from the new talent so far!

Unrelated edit: Tim Curry played as Arl Rendon Howe in Dragon Age: Origins. Guy plays the perfect villain, I swear.

SOC_Tessa

My favorite Tim Curry role has still gotta be the butler in the Clue movie. He was just downright hilarious in that.

Ogre Time Yay

IT'S HERE!
This, ladies and gentlemen... Is how you make a Remaster of a game that came out 20 years ago.

Gabriel Knight 20th Anniversary Edition: Sins of the Father

Enjoy!

Ogre Time Yay

Part 1 of Day 2 for Gabriel Knight 20th Anniversary Edition: Sins of the Father
Part 2 of Day 2 coming soon...

Enjoy!

Ogre Time Yay

Gabriel Knight 20th Anniversary Edition: Sins of the Fathers

Day2 - Part 2
Enjoy!

Ogre Time Yay

To add some variety in the line of videos that will mostly be consisting of Gabriel Knight until I beat it, here are two other games I recorded in the past three days.

Started a Dark Souls II playthrough.

Tried out Legend of Dungeon.

Enjoy!

Ogre Time Yay

Ogre Time Yay

My parody of the new Star Wars trailer that has been going wild on the internet for awhile,
as well as my trailer for my return to Youtube at the start of 2015.

Expect to see another video today, I have one of This War of Mine uploading now.

Ogre Time Yay

A recording of me, and the majority of players on the server I was on in Guild Wars 2 taking on a large event boss, this one is a good one.

Ogre Time Yay

I was lucky enough to get in on the Evolve [Closed Beta], I had a blast!

Part 1 - The Tutorial

Part 2 - The Hunted

threeguesses

I'd love to see you play some Darkest Dungeon, an early access release on Steam, with a party inspired by CD some time.