Main Menu

General purpose art thread

Started by Remmy, Aug 29, 2014, 02:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Remmy

I very much love the picture, especially Bacon and the detailing of both character's hair, expression, and Velenya's shoulder tattoo. Fantastic work as always. :D

theshobit

Awww... Bethra looks more huggable, now! Very well done! : )

FaeFae

morwen

morwen

link

I
 made this while doodling.  The picture won't show up but hopefully the link will work. Tumblr is weird.

sinisteromnibus

morwen Avatar
link

I
 made this while doodling.  The picture won't show up but hopefully the link will work. Tumblr is weird.
I like it.

morwen

you are only encouraging me...

FaeFae

morwen Avatar
you are only encouraging me...

You should be. :) Excellent armor design. Making those chainmail loops can be a pain in the tooshy!

FaeFae

...He seriously wears blue on blue, on blue, on some even more blue. It would not have been my choice!

This is from the line-art I had posted above. I decided to put him in armor rather than the suit.

Thank you for viewing. :)

Edge

I really like how it clearly depicts that he's muscular and powerfully built, without going beyond anatomical reason. No Liefeldian proportions here. Well done.
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

FaeFae

Edge Avatar
I really like how it clearly depicts that he's muscular and powerfully built, without going beyond anatomical reason. No Liefeldian proportions here. Well done.

Haha! Thank you so much. In his suit, he is quite a bit more trim but still muscular - the armor padded him out a bit due to the layers. I really feel like editing it so he's standing on the points of his toes now ... or maybe give him little tiny feet, with smurf socks? He /is/ wearing an excessive amount of blue. :3

Atomic Twinkie

Bright white shoes with curved tips.

FaeFae

Colored Piece (Link - since we bumped it a page!) i.imgur.com/kAe4ymX.png

The line-art of the above! I forgot to post it. I colored over it a bit to test some things, so the face looks quite different.

I also have this want to draw Jared as Kuja. Silver Hair - wears Blue? ...Surely Remmy cannot contest it...

... :)

Remmy

I... have no idea who that is. The lineart and finished piece are amazing. I really love the detail put into the plate armor, padding, scale, all of it. All because you didn't like coloring a suit. :D

Edge

Ahahahahah Kuja Jared would be hilarious. He's not nearly effeminate enough to really pull it off, but it would be hilarious.

: Kuja is the villain of Final Fantasy 9. And yeah, he's a guy, though I thought he was a girl for the longest time.
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda