Main Menu

Please lock

Started by Darvins, Sep 15, 2014, 03:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darvins

Bellas right I'm editing out my posts here as I shouldn't have started this thread.

The Red Mage

That has to be the strangest untrue pvp rule I've heard to date.

Darvins

Missed this one see first post

Nymera

That's more a limitation of how fast the AI can respond. But from the passive-aggressive tone of this thread I guess you know that.  >.>

Pretty sure you can't ICly get away with any assaults in the square, there are patrolling guards 24/7.

Deleted

As this seems to be a specific incident, instead of posting publicly for the "server" opinion, you need to contact the admins regarding this.

Nymera Avatar
Pretty sure you can't ICly get away with any assaults in the square, there are patrolling guards 24/7.

This.  While there is no rule against it happening, there are a boatload of IC repercussions.  Again, please contact the admins.

Darvins

Bellas right yadda yadda see first post.

Fire Wraith

Yes. IC matters should be IC. There is absolutely nothing wrong with players taking IC actions, and accepting the consequences of those actions.

We have a SERIOUS problem with people here taking all kinds of shit instantly as OOC. I want it to stop.

You're all grown adults (or you'd better be), and people need to start acting like it.
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." -George Bernard Shaw

"So long as you harbor love for this world, ever shall there be a place for you in it. Your adventures will never end."