Main Menu

Apologies

Started by DubiousScroll, Aug 28, 2022, 01:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DubiousScroll

Hi all,

I just wanted to apologize if you've interacted with me lately and I've been terse, short, or bad-tempered.  My mom has been in and out of the hospital with something fairly dire for the last two weeks and we lost a family pet on Friday.  I'm trying really hard to keep it together but I've been struggling.  It's not an excuse, though, and I'll try harder in the future.

Dingo

Sir Ven

Dingo,

So sorry to hear about your mum and pet.   That's really rough.

Thoughts and prayers with you, if there's anything can be done to offer even a little distraction or help do please let us know.     Can't do much, but even if it's just having company to run through a dungeon, or someone to talk to, I (and I am sure many others) will do whatever we can.

Meadows

Nice try. You're gonna have to do better than that to push me away!

DubiousScroll

Meadows Avatar
Nice try. You're gonna have to do better than that to push me away!

Challenge accepted.

Arya

I did not see this until now and thank you for bringing this up, even though it is more than quite understandable you would be run down with all going on.

As Ven said, if there is anything any of us can do, please let us know. Even if just to kill things in a dungeon.

Best,
Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow