Main Menu

Character Theme Song, version 3.0

Started by , Dec 14, 2013, 01:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thorien

Edge

Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

Valimar Dragonbane

I present unto all: The Theme of CD.

Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

Ogre Time Yay

Hydio Furybrand's theme song

Ogre Time Yay

onivel

This one makes me think of Dae and the Shaelara boys

" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

onivel

I think this one suits Tomas pretty well

" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

onivel

I haven't drug him out in a while.. but I like this one for Bastion

The song is called Warriors in Peace from the movie Warriors of Heaven and Earth

Below is the English translation for the lyrics.

From the heavens up above
The only road to peace is love
trust in your heart,see your dreams unfold
though you know not how the story goes
Walk with me into the sun
No more battles to be won
Take my hand,youre nearly home again.
Time is gently passing by
Though you weep i ask not why
searching the emptiness of your soul
Lost in visions of the past
memories they seldom last
silence is all that remains the same
* Because your life is no disguise, alone you stand
look at me through my mother's eyes
see who i am...forever free

Call me when you need a friend
To be with you untill the end
As the mountains crumble to the sea
Share your lonliness with me
Trouble always finds a way
To keep you further everyday
if only the end justified the means
Brothers lost and yet they be
so free,in your eyes tears i see
courage is reaching your destiny
*repeat *

thorien

Eina Laurina Taure, back in the days of Carad Fae'Ihtil

"Out of sight, out of mind

Out of time to decide

Do we run? Should I hide?

For the rest of my life"

sinisteromnibus

I know it may be cliche, but more and more recently I keep hearing this song in my head when I play Voss (helps that we recently watched Supernatural from the beginning, I think).

Anyway, I think this is more suitable to his temperament now than the others I've posted for him. Oh, and if you haven't watched Supernatural, it's awesome!

ClockworkMayhem

You mocked me for loving that song. Now it's biting you in the ass.

onivel

sinisteromnibus Avatar
I know it may be cliche, but more and more recently I keep hearing this song in my head when I play Voss (helps that we recently watched Supernatural from the beginning, I think).

Anyway, I think this is more suitable to his temperament now than the others I've posted for him. Oh, and if you haven't watched Supernatural, it's awesome!

I love the song.. back in the day when I had nothing better to spend my money on but car stereo equipment, I used to use this song as a speaker test due to the range of  highs and lows. Nothing like hearing this song blasting at 120db through some Oz 6.5" dual cones, Some Blaupunkt tri-axle 6*9s and a pair each of JL Audio 8" and 12" subs.

ClockworkMayhem

onivel Avatar
sinisteromnibus Avatar

I love the song.. back in the day when I had nothing better to spend my money on but car stereo equipment, I used to use this song as a speaker test due to the range of  highs and lows. Nothing like hearing this song blasting at 120db through some Oz 6.5" dual cones, Some Blaupunkt tri-axle 6*9s and a pair each of JL Audio 8" and 12" subs.
I love classic rock. He calls it my "old people music," and makes fun of me for it. Now he associates this song with Voss. I'm calling this a victory.

onivel

onivel