Started by , Dec 14, 2013, 01:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arya

Wulgar, if not the entire Skullcrusher Clan

Sons of War - by Two Steps from Hell

Norak Anvilsmasher

...Definitely fits him.  It is Protectors of the Earth - by Two Steps from Hell

Rhea Shandaval

Heart of Courage - by Two Steps from Hell.

Sybaztian Felreaver

Moving Mountains - Two Steps from Hell

Saffron

...I do not know why, but this reminds me of her.  Maybe the chaoticness of the song and the 'sweets' involved.  Lollirot - by Jackoff Jill

This also oddly fits her when she is being not-so-serious. The Art of Pretension - by Jackoff Jill

I will likely come up with more through this weekend. <.<
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Deleted

Loved that song, Amaya.  Thanks!

Arya

No worries!

Found another for Logarti, that seems to match a cynical mage. <.< It is the Tremere theme from the Vampire: the Masquerade soundtrack.  

Logarti

Diary of Dreams - Blind in Darkness

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

onivel

Geno "The Hammer" Kegbreaker  

For Nadia   ; )

" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

Arya

Taly'siana and Rhea 

Pray - by Tu Quyen.

Thought of this one for Taly'siana, but now that I think of it, it definitely fits Rhea. It is Pray - by Tu Quyen.  A Vietnamese pop singer, but the song is in English.  Grew up with this girl, and listening to it makes me wish my grandma did more to have me keep her native tongue. >.>  I also met the girl at the university once.  She is wonderful and probably speaks better English than I do.

Silveryfeather

Arya

Not posting the following in video format because then it would be a super long list of videos.  But Silverfeather and I have been exchanging some music and we came up with a list.  Go figure. :-D

Daeatria

Nine Inch Nails - Dead Souls

www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWs8kdGUgDg

The song below ...namely the melody, fits Daeatria. Probably fits her wariness of Zaeth. <.<   Forgot the artists' name though. The song is called Heart Black As Night.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIaY18Fmco8

Zaeth and Daeatria

Within Temptation, featuring Tarja - Paradise

www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gMj2XbsEb4

30 Seconds to Mars - Night of the Hunter.  This song fits more for Zaeth than Daeatria, but she has her moments where that dark thought crosses her mind! 

www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSqzSGMbUvU

Zaeth 

30 Minutes to Mars - The War

www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWmoco8XqPA

Nine Inch Nails - Sunspots

www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMAVLXk9QWA

Nine Inch Nails - The Lines Begin to Blur

www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiGo--_0K70

Both songs below seem to fit Zaeth's views on Daeatria.

Nine Inch Nails - Fragile

www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5FbMYwRapU

Nine Inch Nails - With Teeth

www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1uaGkwmDa0

We thought this completely fit the scene the other night. His thoughts, especially considering what happened after that night. <.< It is Concrete Blonde - Angel

www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cKu6YN3CgA

darthweasel

Ogre Time Yay

I was listening to this song in my car during my lunch hour, and it reminded me of Elvalenia's story with Sehanine's calling, the one with the dreams and nightmares (lyrics are almost spot on with what happened). I also think the wild rockin' theme goes perfect with the characters personality.

Elvalenia: Mysteries and Mayhem, by Kansas

I've been tryin' to tell you
About a thing I thought I saw
It came to me in a dream one night
When a voice began to call

I heard my name being summoned
As I looked around to see
A hooded judge and jury
There was no mercy there for me

Well, I can't make it, I can't figure it out
This dream is drivin' me crazy
I gotta know what it's all about
The mark is upon me and the mark of Cain brings fear

A cold wind's blowin', ooh, right down my back
I'm runnin, I'm runnin', I'm runnin'
From a figure that's dressed in black

I think my legs are made out of lead
'Cause I'm runnin' but I'm going nowhere
The bad dream's comin' closer and closer
I got a feelin' he'll always be there

Forever is a long time to spend in agony
And the demons of confusion
Have got a place for me
The mark is upon me and the mark of Cain brings fear

I was tired, so tired of runnin'
I had to turn and look around
I saw eyes that looked right through me
And a voice that made no sound

My body froze, I stood and stared
Unearthly face before me
From the depths of a hooded nightmare
I saw what could not be

Mysteries and mayhem from the pinnacle I see
There's no answer when there is no question
The mark of Cain bears hard on me

Arya

Amarae Dwinarinth

Missing - Evanescence

Yeah. Sad song. Namely about her childhood and the prelude to the life that led her to become a misguided Shevarashi. <.<

Arya

Calruil Ravenshadow

Even in Death - Evanescence

Reminds me of his one love who died.  <.< Though oddly can fit Daeatria and her view on Karandras, her first love (even if not 'lover').

Darvins

Hmm I may be going simply because I am in the mood for them but there was a time at least this fitted Valar, may even to an extent, at least in my view.

For these lyrics at the very least

Give me the sense to wonder

To wonder if I'm free

Give me a sense of wonder

To know I can believe

Give me the strength to hold my head up

Spit back in their face

Don't need no key to unlock this door

Gonna break down the walls

Break out of this bad place

Can I play with madness - the prophet stared at his crystal ball

Can I play with madness - there's no vision there at all

Can I play with madness - the prophet looked and he laughed at me

Can I play with madness - he said you're blind too blind to see

I screamed aloud to the old man

I said don't lie don't say you don't know

I say you'll pay for (this) mischief

In this world or the next

Oh and then he fixed me with a freezing glance

And the hell fires raged in his eyes

He said do you want to know the truth son

- I'll tell you the truth

Your soul's gonna burn in the lake of fire

Silveryfeather

Cant really explain why, but this song seems to suit Llathalien. Something..about the kind of epic tone of the melody, maybe?

Arya

Eilira Ravenshadow

Evanescence - Bleed (I must be dreaming)

Sevarus Silverslain

Away From Me - Evanescence

Kiana Esema

Give Unto Me - Evanescence

Should explain itself.

Daeatria Ravenshadow, of recent.

Lies - Evanescence

Some of her internal struggles that have recently manifested. Mwehehe.

Silveryfeather

Another one for Llathalien Caer'Dalis. I think it's the melancholic yet calm and somewhat soothing mood of the song, that makes me think of the elven knight of mine :)