Main Menu

Elves of Deepingdale/Velethuil Forums probe

Started by Arya, Oct 17, 2014, 02:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arya

Those who are playing elves (or elf-affiliates) who have interest in the political situation in Velethuil, and had yet to earn any bad name with them, please say "yay" in this thread so I can add you to the Velethuil forums. I have access and I want to make sure people are getting added to the right forums (where I moderate).

Now that this is Elves of Deepingdale as a whole, please look at my most recent bump to this thread for more information! (Alternatively, you can prod at the spoiler section here.)

If you do not have access to the Elves of Deepingdale thread and you should, please let me know by private-message or otherwise! Likewise for if you need a key to Velethuil and somehow the system did not give you one.

The requirements to have access to this sub-forum are having either of the following:

1. Character is an elf base race. In the case of the rare ECLs with elf-centric backgrounds (you are not required to tell anyone!), you maintain the physical/social appearance of elven. Note you cannot enter Velethuil if you are ''drow-elven'' due to the in-character wards, so access to the forum may not be guaranteed.

2. Character is a half-elf who endeavors to keep true to their elven parents' ways. Unfortunately, drow-elven half-elves are barred from Velethuil for the same reasons drow-elves are (both human and elf half-drow). You are welcome however to work toward Sha'Quessir (elf-friend) over a period of time.

3. Character is a Sha'Quessir from a questline involving Velethuil
. This is something that can be worked on over time no matter the race in DM quests centered around Velethuil. However, the more enmity the standard for the character's ancestry has with the elves, the harder and much more effort it will take.

4. Character has considerable background ties to the Seldarine (e.g., clerics or divine-focused classes). Though rare, some non-elves fit this bill and are welcome to prod me if they do! If I am in doubt, I will run it to the admins. :-)

Thanks!

Best,

Arya

Thanks!

Sincerely,
Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Deleted

There is an elfy forum? Teldrath would be plugged in if allowed.

Ogre Time Yay

Hydaro use to be a member of the old Elves of Velethuil group, until it became inactive. I suppose you could count him in again, not sure if he'll be as active as he use to be, he and elves kind of parted ways after some time and he spends more time in Arabel than he does anywhere else now.

Valimar Dragonbane

I guess that includes me?  Most of my elves tend to hang with non-elves or elves that are very non-elf.  
Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

Arya

What matters to me is whether the elf has an invested interest in elvish matters, or politics. Not whether the elf has non-elven company. :-) And if they've not been exiled from Velethuil, I would say they are counted in, as far as forum involvement goes. More top secret elfy stuff goes through other sorts of forums. *Shifty eyes.*

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

thorien

trylobyte

My elf is not very elfy, but does keep tabs on Velethuil and has helped them out before.

Ceya would like to know the goings on.  The rest of my chars are too city head.

Arya

Everyone is added for the time. So for the most part, everyone is in that group unless something IC happens that would make it harder for them to keep tabs. Just like the drow of old, elves of today are equally capable of facing exile. ;-)  

~Arya

Arya

Bumping this again just in case anyone has not yet been able to access Elves of Deepingdale section of the forums. Had some folks request access, and some yet may not be aware this forum exists, nor that I can give them the access.

If you do not have access to the Elves of Deepingdale thread and you should, please let me know by private-message or otherwise! Likewise for if you need a key to Velethuil and somehow the system did not give you one. 

The requirements to have access to this sub-forum are having either of the following:

1. Character is an elf base race. In the case of the rare ECLs with elf-centric backgrounds (you are not required to tell anyone!), you maintain the physical/social appearance of elven. Note you cannot enter Velethuil if you are ''drow-elven'' due to the in-character wards, so access to the forum may not be guaranteed.

2. Character is a half-elf who endeavors to keep true to their elven parents' ways. Unfortunately, drow-elven half-elves are barred from Velethuil for the same reasons drow-elves are (both human and elf half-drow). You are welcome however to work toward Sha'Quessir (elf-friend) over a period of time.

3. Character is a Sha'Quessir from a questline involving Velethuil
. This is something that can be worked on over time no matter the race in DM quests centered around Velethuil. However, the more enmity the standard for the character's ancestry has with the elves, the harder and much more effort it will take. 

4. Character has considerable background ties to the Seldarine (e.g., clerics or divine-focused classes). Though rare, some non-elves fit this bill and are welcome to prod me if they do! If I am in doubt, I will run it to the admins. :-)

Thanks!

Best,
Arya

Edge

I can get in because staff, but I wouldn't be opposed to be added to the group for bookkeeping purposes.

Shezzarin is a fey druid/theurge and Sha'quessir.
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

Arya

Deleted

Thanks for organizing this. Please add access for Lyavelthal.

Embra

Yay! I totally missed this. Please add me too!

Arya

Done for both.

You should have forum access.

Best,
Arya