Main Menu

CD the Movie - Casting Call

Started by onivel, Dec 14, 2013, 05:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Galena

Ana de Armas as Nola Vale. She'd need to put on some beef and wear contacts, but she's a pretty solid match otherwise.

kingofaquilonia

Damn I'm crushing on Nola now. That woman's eyes are gorgeous

Terallis

I had actually done this waaaaay back on the old forums when I made him buuuut...

Joshua Tralis would be played by a more grizzled and bulkier Sam Huntington:

Eirik Hjartoreldr
Ulrik Dawnfall
Alaric

Arya

Resurrecting thread.

In hindsight I have found Celina Jaitley would be a better Daeatria Ravenshadow, not Scarlett Johannson. Even Alyssana too with lack of sun. She has the right eyes and angular enough to play an elf. 

Original image: www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/good-news-celina-jaitley-is-pregnant-with-twins-again-978153/

A younger Aishwarya Rai would not have been bad, either.

Original image: www.desiblitz.com/content/5-gorgeous-looks-aishwarya-rai-bachchan

Scarlett Wilson for Fade and Anora (  ). 

Original image: www.firstpost.com/entertainment/baahubali-actress-scarlett-wilson-lashes-out-at-co-actor-for-lewd-gestures-unwanted-advances-on-film-set-3883917.html

Best,
Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

onivel

Dani Kisto as played by Hayden Panettiere 

source image
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

onivel

Olivia Wilde as Rain Leafrunner (_BONES_)

SOURCE IMAGE
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

luidaeg

My suggestion for Milo "Hollow Iron" Crosswood (after Charter's finished with him, of course): 

gooch

While I make no claims to be anywhere near as funny as Ryan Reynolds, I think it would be awesome if he played Ezra in the movie.  I'd post a picture, but everyone knows what Ryan Reynolds looks like.

onivel

Celeana Silverspear - played by Perdita Weeks

Attachments:

Terallis

Definitely a bearded Ewan McGregor for Ulrik. Obviously with all the added changes to match Ulrik's skin, eyes, hair, etc.

Eirik Hjartoreldr
Ulrik Dawnfall
Alaric

Arya

H'Hen Niê to play Mai. Miss Vietnam 2018 and a very phenomenal person (she donated her winnings to build a library in her village). She made it to the top five for Miss Universe 2018.

www.instagram.com/hhennie.official/

kenh14.vn/hhen-nie-chua-can-cham-toi-vuong-mien-miss-universe-ban-da-la-hoa-hau-cua-hang-trieu-khan-gia-viet-20181223174853996.chn

Best,
Arya

Terallis

Finally got ones for Uxcaex and Eirik.

Eirik Heartflame: Ben Barnes!

Uxcaex Irisvoposs: Ryan Robbins!
Uxcaex Irisvoposs: Ryan Robbins!
Eirik Hjartoreldr
Ulrik Dawnfall
Alaric

Wicked

Petra Everloch - Blonde Emma Stone

I'll have to think on the others a bit. 

Reecie

Since her appearance was loosely (entirely) based off of Lagertha to begin with, I guess Katheryn Winnick gets the role of Lyricia (Reecie) El'rithyl.