Main Menu

Hello! Looking for Red Knight followers!

Started by lackofimagination, Oct 17, 2022, 09:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lackofimagination

Hello,

I'd like to know who are the followers of Red Knight on the server to eventually offer involvement in a quest chain, should the project be approved!

Nymera

I have a follower of the Red Lady that might be interested, depending on the context!

unrealmarine

My paladin, Valentin, might be interested in this.

lackofimagination

Nymera Avatar
I have a follower of the Red Lady that might be interested, depending on the context!
Oh, it's for two character who are followers of some archfiend and who were tasked with sacrificing a follower of Red Knight, so we need a volunteer for an horrible death after a night of torture and knowing the soul of your character will be eternally tormented.
(j/k!)

Nymera

lackofimagination Avatar
Nymera Avatar
Oh, it's for two character who are followers of some archfiend and who were tasked with sacrificing a follower of Red Knight, so we need a volunteer for an horrible death after a night of torture and knowing the soul of your character will be eternally tormented.
(j/k!)
Sounds like a party!   :D

Edge

Dame Kestal is a paladin/hospitaler/knight errant in the Red Lady's service and an affiliate of the Swordhaven temple.
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

Zireael

I don't know if this is allowed like that but if (I hope) I will get my new character approved, I would like to help you guys :3

Fox²

I have a low level Red Knight paladin. I also know of a few other RK's around who're currently involved with a year+ long RK plotline that'll be wrapping soon. <_<
Retired.

lackofimagination

Eeeh, Sweet! So there -is- a Red Lady community on the server that doesn't know about itself yet!
I'm still waiting on admin's scrutiny on my project, but I've different ideas to work some things up, "pending approval".