Main Menu

Taking a Break after Today

Started by Melody, Oct 21, 2022, 11:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Melody

Hi everyone,

I've decided that it's time to take an extended break from CD. I'm not sure how long it'll last. It could be a few days, a couple weeks, possibly up to a couple months, but no more than that.

For those wondering, I'm still waiting on Evereska areas to be finished, and I'll need the new hak update in order to use some of my areas. I feel like since we're waiting, it's a good time for me to tend to IRL issues and relax for a while.

I'll still be able to do SDM duties such as looking at apps each week, but most of my other duties I'll be going on semi-hiatus.

Kittenpants, Erikat, I'll still be around to help you finish your orientation so you can start running plots!

I'll also still show up to scheduled events I've signed up for.

I won't be responding to requests for RP, unfortunately, and I do apologize for that. But right now, I need to take some time for myself and de-stress.
"Hello, dashings and darlings!" - Melody

acleverpun

Have a good break and looking forward to seeing you back around after!

Anden Pilasto

*hugs*  Enjoy your break, take the time you need

Arya

We all need breaks and I should have taken my break far sooner than I did when I was last a DM. Take the time you need to take care of yourself. It's the best thing I started to learn how to do the past few years, even if it's to sit down and realize, I won't always be 100% and I have to be okay with not always being 100%, heh.

I will look forward to all what I hear of the Evereska plot, but I also want you to be where you need to be for it. You take care of you!

Best,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

haroshia

Will miss you Melody.  Enjoy your break! *hugs*

snorriht

Wishing you a restful and enjoyable break, Melody  :)

JadeDragon

lackofimagination

I hope you'll get to do everything you wish to settle and that you'll get to come back with a fresh mind and lifted spirit.

Running With Razors

N'aww Melody...enjoy your break, but I'll miss you!
"Hope for the best, but prepare for the worst."
- A soldier-for-hire. Warrior. From a galaxy far, far away.

Daniel Ogden - Swashbuckling Arcanist. Hunted. Haunted.

Rykka

Self care is never something to be lax about. Rest, recuperate, do what you need. Server will still be here when you find your footing again. ♥
----------------------------------------------
"God made me a cannibal to fix problems like you."

koffie

*hug* take good care of yourself!

Diestormlie

Take good care of yourself Melody! We will miss you, but don't come back before you're ready to!
Drive it like you stole it.

Deleted

Melody

I am officially off break! Thanks for everything, everyone. Love you!
"Hello, dashings and darlings!" - Melody

Tarostar