Main Menu

Hi

Started by ladybug, Nov 18, 2014, 09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deleted

theshobit

*shobity hugs!* Welcome to CD!  *gives hot cocoa*

daphne

Welcome indeed!  Hope you find some fun here.

Fire Wraith

Hello and welcome!

sornduskryn Avatar
Welcome!  And the Dalek's conquer!

No, no, no!  It's always...

EXTERMINATE
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." -George Bernard Shaw

"So long as you harbor love for this world, ever shall there be a place for you in it. Your adventures will never end."

Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Edge

Fire Wraith Avatar
Hello and welcome!

sornduskryn Avatar
Welcome!  And the Dalek's conquer!
No, no, no!  It's always...

EXTERMINATE
"THIS IS NOT WAR! THIS IS PEST CON-TROL!"
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

ladybug

USE DA-LEK BRAND RAID
SDM Sto Helit

When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - C. S. Lewis

Edge

Oh man that would be a fun line of product ads.
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

Colin Mack

Oh my a pink Dalek.. i say welcome. We need more of your kind after all the standerd black and grey is just so  last year.. more colour to you darling :)