Main Menu

*cough* so...

Started by Darvins, Dec 05, 2014, 10:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darvins

Yes I've been... away a bit, I am still around but Inquisition stole me, still has me in it's grip but I think that grip is starting to weaken slightly I can see a point ahead where I'll be free of the addicition. Until then just a heads up that I'm around honest.

Ogre Time Yay

Inquisition stole me away as well, commence celebrations.

Valimar Dragonbane

You young'ens and your fancy pants things!

Hope you enjoyed the Inquisition at least.

Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

FaeFae

Remmy tells me I should leave the Hinterlands. What does Remmy know, anyway?

Ogre Time Yay

FaeFae

Remmy

Pfft. There's more to the game than the Hinterlands!

Edge

Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

Edwardfalcona

I wish there was a button to express how much I love that picture edge

Edge

It is pretty awesome, Ladybug posted it a few nights ago while Bella and I were going on and on about DM plot stuff.
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

Fire Wraith

There's also this. Though just replace "Warlords of Draenor" with "Inquisition" as needed:

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." -George Bernard Shaw

"So long as you harbor love for this world, ever shall there be a place for you in it. Your adventures will never end."

FaeFae

I ran out of Hinterlands. 20 hours into the game. Now I have to progress with story.

Darvins

FaeFae Avatar
I ran out of Hinterlands. 20 hours into the game. Now I have to progress with story.
*pets* Well.... don't worry it's not that much longer to go then.... just another eighty+ hours till the end. *muhahahahahas* but progressing with the story is good, well until you get Skyhold then wandering around wasting time is fine again, priorities get your castle then let the world wait while you find awesome stuffs to put in the castle!

And just because I can

Garage Trashcan

Meanwhile, I think I'm the only one here still sinking time into Destiny.

It might be because I'm too poor to afford Inquisition.
Torsten Solberg - Jovial Jotunkind
Halonya Gabranth - Paladin of Hoar
Alethra Duskmantle - Spoiled Socialite
Retired PCs: Felix Greentrack, Nikolai Mikhailovich

Arya

<3 you all.

~Arya

Postscript: Get back to us soon, Darvins. :P Val - how dare you post Monty Python!? >;-(
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow