Main Menu

Death in the family

Started by realityjumper, Jan 18, 2015, 10:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

realityjumper

Val and I will be offline Thursday Jan 22 - Sunday Jan 25. His grandmother passed away.
"Death floats on the air, creeps through the window, comes with the handshake of a stranger. If we stop living because we fear death, then we have already died." ~ Raistlin Majere

Arya

:-( My condolences, both of you. I hope you all can find peace in this dire time.

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

onivel

So sorry to hear. Thoughts and prayers for you two and your family.
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

I'm sorry to hear RJ, Varilmar, my prayers are with you both and the soul of the departed.

jamaisvu

I'm so sorry for your loss. Take care of yourselves - I'll be thinking of both of you. :c

sinisteromnibus

I'm sorry for your loss, RJ. :(

Mystic Warden

My thoughts are with you. :(
Sindel Sinul, witch, herbswoman and tarot reader extraordinaire with a strong business sense
Diana Castelli, cute bookworm, arcane nerd, with the 'Weapon focus: book' feat
Vicky DeVille, daddy's princess, conjuring up some trouble
Melinda Moon, merc with a mouth and two tonfa-hilted short swords

Darvins

Just to echo everyone else, be well, and my sympathies to you both.

theshobit

:( *hugs* I extend my deepest sympathies to you both.

Edge

Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

Nevermore

Our thoughts are with you during this time. So very sorry for you loss.

Ogre Time Yay

Sad to hear about, we can at least be happy that she lived a long life. I hope things get better, best wishes to you both.

Deleted

My condolences to you and your family.

FaeFae

Sympathies for your loss. Best wishes weathering a difficult time.

Remmy