Main Menu

Hak Files and Nexus Mods

Started by Ballistic_Dummy, Mar 26, 2015, 07:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ballistic_Dummy

Well my hak files are broken, and Nexusmods doesn't allow a download unless you have an account. I apparently have one, but they are giving me the run around with logins and passwords, I am steamed as hell about it. Anything that can be done?

Nokteronoth

Make a new account? I'd offer you mine but it has my personal email attached to it.

~BR

Vincent07

Yeah, just make another account.  They're free, but unfortunately required due to filesize.
"You think any of it matters? The things we did? The lives we destroyed. That's all that's ever gonna count. So, yeah, surprise. You're going to hell. We both are." -Angel

Ballistic_Dummy

Whats gotten me so boned, is that I have tried every password I have ever used for anything at all since I was in High School. (It is a lot of passwords, and I don't know how I remembered them.) The strange thing is that there is an account there called ballisticdummy and it should be my account, I remember making it. However when I request an email for a password change I don't receive one, and am stuck wondering if someone hijacked my account, or that there is some other issue.

NorthWolf: Doge Edition

Maybe check to see if the email gets spam filtered or something?