Main Menu

Thank you for Positive DM experience (Not for aDM Feedback!)

Started by blackhound, Dec 15, 2013, 07:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

realityjumper

White Spirit - thank you so much for all the extra love and attention you gave for Priya and Rashan's wedding. You made it amazing!
"Death floats on the air, creeps through the window, comes with the handshake of a stranger. If we stop living because we fear death, then we have already died." ~ Raistlin Majere

Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Ryoko Honda

To the three DMs that assisted with the party! Taure players are deeply humbled by the care and detail you all have to us that yesterday! We thank you very much! You are example of why CD is special to us. We hope it wasn't too much trouble too! Then NPCs that interacted with us were absolutely special! I hope Taures get future chances too interact with them some more!

This party was important time for the Taures. Considering there relationships they share among one another. As well as the opportunity to really
Impact the NPCs of highmoon in a loving way. I hope too hoste a few more social events and to consontrate on the city life of highmoon and the Taure's efforts to bring a little bit of evermeet to the city through guidance and examples such as this. There are many festivals to do and the Taures won't host them all but I think three or four through out the year might be beautiful idea. But the most important is Re en'Cormae and we can certainly see that one be hosted again next year. Hehe!

Next time, I hope to find a more player friendly time! I thought Sunday's were excellent time for players. I know these things are so tentative!

Though once more thank you again for making this your own! It was truely a pleasure and a joy.

Myv

I'd like to toss a thanks out to  and for the fun little Murder Mystery. I enjoyed the NPC!

thorien

On behalf of the whole party (    and humble self) 

I would like to thank  for the breathtaking event tonight. As Naaliah said, there are no words in tongues of elves, men or dragons to express our gratitude!

Ryoko Honda

Dragon Mazy was Totally Dragony. HAha Even the loop back to the Dragon Statue hahah

Woodland Mist

onivel

" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

Deleted

Well overdue to post here, so catching up with some specific compliments:

- Very entertaining and eloquent dialogue in a quest that promoted thoughtful character conflicts. Looking forward to the next dark installment.

- Charming and lighthearted lowbie hunt quest for the exotic creature. The rainbow owlbear lives on. Thank you for the fun.

- Some very beautiful descriptions and tense dilemmas in your Brass Dragon quest the other evening. Lots of prep and energy went into solo DM'ing 8 strong-willed characters in a treacherous environment while still having inspiration left for the distinct personality of the temperamental dragon.

- You've created a lot of fulfilling rp opportunities and a sense of purpose between characters by bringing the PDK military to life, which has been a ton of work for you. Truly appreciate the effort it took to revive Cormyr's Talon Company and give it momentum -- hats off.

Dismus

You might be the best dragon RPer ever. I enjoy watching you every time you posses one and I forget I am suppose to be doing something and just watch. It is amazing and truly fantastic to watch! Thank you for helping me bring to life Shalerth!

Darvins

Faefae the Giants looked stunning at the Budding thank you so much for helping out!

Arya

Yes! Thank you FaeFae for helping everyone out with all sorts of stuff. :-)

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Myv

I'd like to throw out a thank you to  and  for their awesomeness in the festival this weekend! Poppy dragon will be fun to make fun of for years to come.

Arya

Definitely told them privately how I feel, and I will echo Myv's sentiments in this thread. You guys were awesome! I could not make any of my coordination work without you. Much thanks!

Sincerely,
Arya

Thanks Scint, Bella, Edge, for the questy into a forgotten netherese spot.  The end was unexpected, much fun!