Main Menu

Thank you for Positive DM experience (Not for aDM Feedback!)

Started by blackhound, Dec 15, 2013, 07:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

canticleofcocytus

Want to thank for all the hard work he puts in handling rebuilds/relevels and other mechanical stuff for characters. It's an often overlooked but very important thing, and I feel like he's always quick to log on as a DM to help out.

Arya

Definitely want to second  on  and his dedication to helping people topside. Not only did he suffer me screwing up on my first 'remake' he also took away levels at least twice because I am so terrible with math. He did not need to do it and I was pretty sure I was taking more than thirty minutes because of my screw-ups.

So, please accept my heartfelt gratitude for being so patient with someone who clearly had not rebuilt in forever, and is terrible with builds over all. It means a lot, and I am happier with the results, even knowing I may have to do a relevel later per the forewarning of a person who specialized in this build! You know who you are. <3 

Best,
Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Terallis

Meant to toss this up last night. Huge thanks to for the amazing event last night. Helped to close a chapter on Aedan's life, everyone had their part to play, and the surprises for my own character's backstory and how things come together was just phenomenal! I was on the edge of my seat the entire time! <3
Eirik Hjartoreldr
Ulrik Dawnfall
Alaric

canticleofcocytus

knocked it out of the park again with another amazing event. The ups and downs were incredible, and I honestly felt for a little while there that the Sins were done for. lol

Thank you for all the hard work you put into the event, and thanks for putting up with us crazy people. I look forward to the next one!

Arya

Despite being an already busy DM, graciously setup some of the props for the Lunar Hallowing. Thank you so much for this! It was a delight.

Best,
Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Arya

Another hat tip for   with the awesome play, visuals, and being very awesome about off-screen roleplay surrounding the play. One time folks could sit for longer than a couple hours, just watching the action and interacting with each other in quiet. 

Best,
Arya

Melody

I really have to second Arya on that. You absolutely set the bar for future plays,  , darn you! *Shakes fist* Now I have to work even harder on the next bits! It was incredibly fun and I'm grateful to help!
"Hello, dashings and darlings!" - Melody

canticleofcocytus

Major kudos to for his work on the Darker Churches plot and for just being a really great rper and DM. Thanks, man, and glad to see you back DMing again.

Liriel

Celeb (  )'s play was amazing. I really enjoyed it.  Thank you for putting that on! :)

Terallis

I was super engaged in the story the whole time, and while the "actor" names were hilarious, they actually helped to give a visual and audible reference for the lines being spoken. It was super well done and I loved the whole thing!
Eirik Hjartoreldr
Ulrik Dawnfall
Alaric

Darkfangs

Thank you for the wonderful experience with Darker Churches!  I'm really enjoying it a lot and I appreciate all the time and effort you've put in!

canticleofcocytus

Big shout out to . Your events get better every time, man. I'm really glad to be a part of them.

luidaeg

Seconded. I always look forward to the next one!

Embra

Special thank you to DM-DIZZY for helping me with Pylia's ascending!! :)

Embra

Thanks to DM TheJackel and all the participants last night for the fun event.