Main Menu

Thank you for Positive DM experience (Not for aDM Feedback!)

Started by blackhound, Dec 15, 2013, 07:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silveryfeather

Thank you for the amazing personal quest for Holly. You went out of your way to make sure we as players are feeling at ease and comfortable, despite the darker tone of the story.

You're creating awesome, vivid NPC and a surprising and intricate story for my character. I am so greatful for that <3

And of course i'm looking forward to see how the tale continues!

haroshia

Thank you  for helping with all the shenanigans required with a relevel and odd Dragon Disciple type.  

Dorca

Shoutout to   for a wildly fun event! It was the best kind of quest, the kind that leaves us with all sorts of drama to roleplay about going forward and will certainly leave a lasting effect on our characters. 

Thank you for not only allowing, but indulging our crazy bullshit.

Special thanks to   for the assist, to ensure we could all have a personalized and meaningful experience!

DubiousScroll

I want to echo the above shout outs to  (and everyone else on staff involved, for us it's been , and  ) for how entertaining this MSQ has been for the past however many months it's been going on now.

Such a huge, impressive undertaking both in coordination and storytelling.

Tarostar

I want to thank  and ADM Glorious chancellor for a very exciting (censored due to time bubble) with a (censored) and a very (censored)!! Thank you both!

I want to thank Raysiel and ADM Glorious chancellor for an exciting adventure, I rarely get to do dm events and I loved every moment of it, Great DMIng and fun time!!

lordi

I wanted to sincerely thank Melody for the quest he run today for a group of druids and nature wardens. It felt so good to see the effects of our efforts, and just being here as a part of the story.

monique

I want to thank Raysiel and ADM Glorious chancellor, for the event ran by them it was at least for me my very first DM event ever it was fun, exciting and I enjoyed it very much. Every minute was full of wonder and excitement, thank you for the fun time.
Uricaryn (Uri) Archer arcanique

Arya

I know it's been a spell but rest assured to staff, I am planning to send a load of compliments via the feedback form, too!

Recently I want to thank , , and  for the recent Abyssal adventure. The blurbs of lag aside and click-errors, it legitimately felt like we were dealing with the dangers and were seconds from storyline death or worse, especially when our group ran into the mini-boss fights and when and where. It was probably one of the few times since encountering Chloracridara in 's one event that I really questioned my choices and I was about to get pwn3d by the mobs.

Blackheart, I know you have not run the recent posted events yet, but thank you for the storyteller events! Just from the descriptions alone, I am excited to be a part of them and see how some very ancient and obscure lore in our part of editions and timeline get fleshed out, particularly in my areas of interest. :D

Best,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

arkadem

Hey, just want to say thanks to the dungeon-mastering stylings of @pierce, and Adm vengeance for the amazing quests and ad-hoc events. They were SUPER brilliant!!!

Anidith

I would like to thank aDM Vengence for two wonderful mini events I participated in recently. I had a great time in both of them, but I would like to report I am becoming rather paranoid That Anidith is going to be ported to some room somewhere surrounded by dragon rats.
"You don't need princes to save you. I don't have a lot of patience for stories in which women are rescued by men."
― Neil Gaiman,

snaer

it hard to name all the dms iv had good experiences iv had nothing but good sofar here but lately been loving all the work and ad hoc that aDM Vengence has been doing

Tarostar

, it was quite a spectacular ride with a suitably horrific ending! I loved it! (Annaya did not.)

arkadem

, It was a right fantastic experience, thank you so much!! One day, I will pull the red lever, this is my life's mission.

, Thank you for the story, I had so much fun, Great dming!!