Main Menu

Thank you for Positive DM experience (Not for aDM Feedback!)

Started by blackhound, Dec 15, 2013, 07:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spamtastic1979

I will second what said,   that quest was so much fun.. and the twist at the end was awesome!

thorien

I wish to thank  for  "Peering into a Silent Past.". Though I could not see the whole plot, I can say with my concience clear that it was an amazing event, touching deep layers of elven lore. Thank you once again for your time and tremendous effort. I am sure it will be an adventure to be remembered and the tale you created will be shared many times by the silver tongues of our server!

FaeFae

This is a little late but I've been wanting to say it - ... You were awesome! Thank you for your time and willingness to advance my character's story. :)

Jolena Ogden

thorien Avatar
I wish to thank    for  "Peering into a Silent Past.". Though I could not see the whole plot, I can say with my concience clear that it was an amazing event, touching deep layers of elven lore. Thank you once again for your time and tremendous effort. I am sure it will be an adventure to be remembered and the tale you created will be shared many times by the silver tongues of our server!
Having been part of "Peering into a Silent Past, Finale (Taures' side)" since the beginning, I wish to give many many thanks, too, to    for a wonderful plot from beginning to end, with its so fun challenging, meaningful, and dramatic finish last night.  You beautifully wove together a tapestry of story elements with revelations that had to come from thoughtful research and NPC interaction, and then time and consideration taken to evaluate it all.  (Our family notebook on this tale, as you have seen, is nine pages long, and after last night there is still much more that needs to be documented and considered!)  Even the items discovered at the end, with their gorgeously written descriptions, were treasures that I am sure every recipient player and character will continue to highly value.

We spoke late last night after finishing and agree this whole story and last night's final event are wonderful examples of what the joy of roleplay is about.  Once again, thank you so much! :)

Arya

I am flattered I did something worth noting. Though, I think one person deserves thanks more than myself, at risk of thanking someone for an event I participated in running.

kept me close to schedule, and if it were not for his setup and helping with many of the encounters while I put together the quest items, I fear he would have been unable to use his work because we were so behind. He also introduced a few improvisational moments in the story that I definitely should not take credit for, but worked very well. 

Thank you so much for your help! It meant a ton!

Sincerely,
Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Arya

I want to thank  and  for the fun quest last night! There were a lot of moments that hit home for my character.

Sincerely,
Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Darvins

Wow, that was an awesome adhoc that well... had a little extra meaning for everyone involved, I can't really say more than about how awesome it was. Especially the Brigand Archer.

Jolena Ogden

To for taking the complexities of Nim Elen's past and from them shaping a simply amazing set of twists and turns in that story that surprised, challenged everyone present, and turned what Nim Elen thought she knew of that past on its end.  Last night's event, Intrigues, Secrets and Murder, was a brilliant, darkly beautiful work of story shaping that was a joy to play through, even as perceptions of reality changed right up until the last truth was found and confronted.

I can only imagine the amount of work that went into preparing this, and for that and the wonderful end result, so many times over, thank you, thank you, thank you. :)

Edge

@belladonna and

Thank you both for an excellent and EXTREMELY fun event! Very well done and entertaining dragon-lair delving adventure. Very, very thorough and exceptional ambiance, flavor, and challenge.
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

Eredruie

Kind thanks to  for a lovely personal ad-hoc today. It was a real religious challenge for Veryn (she can't decide if she handled it appropriately or not!) and has left her incredibly scared, but with a fresh fire in her heart <3 I had so much fun I now feel too happy tonight to adequately play someone who has vowed never to laugh or smile  :D

Eredruie

Thanks to  for a wonderful fairytale theater quest! Really great crazy fun <3

Mystic Warden

Eredruie Avatar
Thanks to   for a wonderful fairytale theater quest! Really great crazy fun <3
+1 that, it was a blast! :)
Sindel Sinul, witch, herbswoman and tarot reader extraordinaire with a strong business sense
Diana Castelli, cute bookworm, arcane nerd, with the 'Weapon focus: book' feat
Vicky DeVille, daddy's princess, conjuring up some trouble
Melinda Moon, merc with a mouth and two tonfa-hilted short swords

Mystic Warden

Big thank you to for the epic quest today, it really felt like the "Battle of the Sodden Hill" from the Witcher books, standing against overwhelming forces, trying to holding out... Gave me the (positive) shivers!

Bonus brownie points for helping a bit out with quests us, poor euro-timezone folks! :)
Sindel Sinul, witch, herbswoman and tarot reader extraordinaire with a strong business sense
Diana Castelli, cute bookworm, arcane nerd, with the 'Weapon focus: book' feat
Vicky DeVille, daddy's princess, conjuring up some trouble
Melinda Moon, merc with a mouth and two tonfa-hilted short swords

daphne

As always, the Lady of Pain more than lived up to her name!  Great battle, nasty monsters, personal taunting...this had it all!  Thanks so much!

And it was an awesome party too.