Main Menu

Thank you for Positive DM experience (Not for aDM Feedback!)

Started by blackhound, Dec 15, 2013, 07:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

silenceofthreeparts

Thank you Blackheart for the Lys event, it was a wonderful refreshing take on immersive little side stories in the setting and I really look forward to seeing more!

sciolist

Thank you, for morally misguided funtimes at the weekend!

Rei Jin

Thanks to Shantis for the baby (land)sharks fun.

Do do doo do doo

Jerrick

Thanks to aDm Blackheart for providing an open and rewarding RP experience working in a multi-part quest! It's awesome to feel like stuff's getting done ^_^

tessara

Thank you and Dark for the Violet Flame quest, those poor mages!

trylobyte

A huge thanks to  for his continued work on Mist'as personal quest.  I've seen things I've never seen done in NWN before, and after a little bit of a rough start each quest since then has consistently been high quality.  And props to for helping out along the way, elevating things to consistently top tier.  Much respect for you both.

Jerrick

Thanks to @belladonna for taking consistent time to do "Behind the scenes" stuff for all the players requesting/needing stuff.
It's SO cool to be on a server where this stuff is even possible, and the fact that y'all schedule time to do it is amazing and kind. Thank you, Admins, DMs, and Devs alike for this stuff as well.

Melody

After having been here nearly a year, I just wanted to say thank you to those on the team that have made a positive impact on CD.

- To Fire Wraith, for being so kind and helpful, and for constantly remaining vigilant about being server host. You've been a very steady presence on CD and it means so much that things are stable.

- To Edge, for always being there to answer questions the community has about things, as well as being the Storyline Admin. You've run a lot of fun plots and I'm grateful to have been in some of them!

- To Bella, for constantly taking care of the LETOs, for delivering some of the more difficult news, and being willing to weather that storm. You have my respect for such.

- To Vincent, for working so hard on fixing a lot of the imbalances in different areas and with different classes lately. I hope you get some sleep soon!

- To Dismus, for the plots you've run and for being willing to take some of us under your wing to teach us the ropes. I hope you have a very happy New Year and that your life is blessed!

- To Nokteronoth, for being such a positive influence for the other DMs and for going above and beyond the call. You make the most fantastic storylines, your roleplay skills are extremely superb, and you've turned out to be one of the kindest people I know on CD. Thank you for being you.

- To Dark Fangs, for being the *best* supporter-style DM I've seen in a long, long time. You absolutely shine in that role and it's clear you enjoy it. Thank you for being my friend and for always being a listening ear!

- To Reality Jumper, for your completely unique and fun Fabletown plotlines! Thank you also for being so supportive in other things, whether it be the Rosewood or whatever else we discuss!

- And last but certainly not least, to Blackheart, for being one of the most amazing, dedicated, passionate, determined DMs I've ever seen on NWN. Your zest to do so many different plots and provide so much fun for people is breathtaking, and you've been my stalwart friend through thick and thin. Thank you for everything, I can't possibly give you enough praise!

Happy New Year, everyone!
"Hello, dashings and darlings!" - Melody

Darvins

I want to thank Blackheart for everything today, from the Hotsprings to the Ballroom it was all so good and fun. Along with so much work above and beyond.

canticleofcocytus

The Grand Revel day of festivities today was amazing. Thank you so much for giving Voss and Mouse a lot of really memorable rp,

Deleted

I too wish to thank Blackheart for overseeing yesterday. It was a ton of fun. I'm very glad Miriam got emotionally dragged into going to the pool party :D

Melody

"Hello, dashings and darlings!" - Melody

bleuception

kaiosprey