Main Menu

Thank you for Positive DM experience (Not for aDM Feedback!)

Started by blackhound, Dec 15, 2013, 07:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

haroshia

Thanks to Wolfgar for everything involved with the Samia plotline, the scheduling nightmares, the crazy effort they put in to making their environments (even if we blow by some of the easter eggs), helping me with releveling and generally being a cool Hugbear.

Diestormlie

Drive it like you stole it.

isthisthingon

Want to thank for their string of 'heist' type pop-up events. All unique and well thought out, with interesting threads keeping them connected. Even a few follow-up consequences that helped make them feel like they were a part of the overall world. Had a blast!

Diestormlie

Thank you all the DMs involved in today's THTF Ad-hoc!

forte

Thanks to everyone who participated and especially the DMs for handing out such a well balanced little ad-hoc today and getting several characters involved or interested. Very solid stuff today!

lackofimagination

Thanks to all the staff of C&D, because we're not sure exactly who did what, but I'm pretty convinced at one point or another, you all pitched in.

So, Thanks for the whole main server/event server setup, the quests and events you're running.
Today had, what... probably around 50 and 70 people fighting two separate and large battles on the Event server. It was not a "peerless" experience for everyone, but I for one hardly got a faintly noticeable latency at the thickest of the fight. Most of the second battle of Highmoon happened with spotless responsiveness.

I was one who complained about growing lag and latency over the past few months, well I want to give you my respectful and grateful cheers for what you have done about it and the experience you continue to deliver to us all.

Tarostar

I don't think a DM plot could have shaken Annaya's view of the world much more then what Nibbles put her through did in the impromptu event.

Loved every moment of it. Thank you Nibbles (and the others in the party)

Diestormlie

It's 3am.

I've played CD since 2pm yesterday essentially uninterrupted; that's 13 hours on the trot.

I have the most adorable Plushies. A Wind-Up Succubus. Tremendous Exhaustion from re-fighting three historic battles from the Server's history.

Today was AMAZING. Thank you to the entire DM Team for making it happen!

sirnathan

Thank you dm black heart and adm songstress for the wonderful work you put into the story teller events!

snorriht

Thank you Blackheart for the Mine experience. That was truly scary, my heart was pumping! :-)

aliirielle

I wanted to take a moment to thank multiple DMs

-Thanks Melody for the crazy quests, so intense in such a good way!
-Thanks for jumping in to help with our split party and delivering such a terrifying encounter!
-Thanks for sticking around tonight while I relogged to make sure my new PC could move around

And honestly just in general, thank you all CD staff, wanting to stress once again how happy I am to be a part of this server <3

Diestormlie

I have just recieved my DM Blackheart item and I am more or less bouncing off the walls with joy. It's thematically amazing and lovingly described. I am awed by the care that's gone into it and I couldn't be happier with it.

Diestormlie

I'd like to thank Wolfgar and Edge for their excellent events, both of which concluded yesterday. Wolfgar especially, given the sheer quantity of content he prepared for it. It made the journey epic.

Also thank you to Nokt/TheCunningLinguist (and honorary DM Misty) for helping me troubleshoot my flailings with Alter Self.

I would like to thank DM Illithid (Yang) for a great little event, seems it's just the start of something darker, simple and to the point, plenty of rping and a good time. Now my character wonders who was that mysterious man that also wanted the item....so neat!!

snaer

agreed Dm Illithid did a great job it was rather refreshing to see dm work on here so nice .this was frist event iv been able to make it to on this server two thumbs up